Air Conditioning Recharge
Don’t let your drivers suffer from a faulty Air-Conditioning system, have it checked by one of our experts for free. Each check involves an assessment of the system to ensure it cools correctly and, if everything’s fine, there’s nothing to pay. If the system needs recharging, we can carry out the work there and then.
To help make things even safer, we can freshen up your system with an anti-bacterial clean too.
- We can check and refill the air conditioning on all van types
- Over 220 centres nationwide with van air conditioning capability
- We’re introducing advanced air conditioning systems to our network in 2014 and 2015
To find the nearest centre to carry out your van Air-Conditioning recharge click here.
At low speeds, air conditioning
can increase fuel consumption
by an extra 5-7%.
Did you know?
- As much as 10 to 15% of Air-Conditioning gas can permeate from the system every year
- The lower the gas gets, the harder the system has to work
- You can use more fuel when your van’s Air-Conditioning isn’t working properly
- We recommended recharging your car and vans’ Air-Conditioning system with gas and lubricant
every two years
Don’t forget, this is not usually included in your van’s service.