With the rising cost of tyres, we know that you’ll want to get the most out of the rubber you’ve purchased. With most modern truck tyres having an extra layer of base rubber built into them, regrooving offers the easiest and cheapest way to extend the life of the tyre, without compromising on safety.
Whether it's at your local ATS Euromaster Centre or on site, our experts are trained to regroove truck tyres to the manufacturers specifications, ensuring that you benefit from up to 25% more tyre life, improved grip and greater fuel savings.
- A regrooved tyre can be fitted on every axle
- Correctly regrooved tyres can still be retreaded
Try our online calculator to see how much money you could save from regrooving or speak to your Account Manager to see what regrooving can do for your commercial fleet.
On average, regrooving a truck
tyre will add an additional 25% tyre
life. That's roughly £104 of
Benefits of regrooving :
- Improves the life of the tyre by up to 25%
- Most cost effective way of extending tyre life, without replacement
- A regrooved tyre has reduced rolling resistance by up to 25% compared with a new tyre, which means lower fuel comsumption*
- Regrooving will improve the tyres grip and safety