Truck Wheel Alignment
The cost of fuel can seriously impact your bottom line. But our experts can help reduce fuel and vehicle costs with our truck wheel alignment offer.
Did you know?
- Incorrect alignment is one of the main causes of tyre wear - 1mm misalignment reduces tyre mileage performance by 7%
- When wheels or axles are not aligned, mechanical parts are subject to increased stress and premature wear
- Rolling resistance from the tyre increases if alignment is not correctly adjusted
- Vehicle handling, safety and driver comfort also depend on the wheel and axle alignment
Our ATS Euromaster technicians are trained to recognise tyre wear patterns associated with faulty alignments and can make adjustments from a number of our specialist centres.
Find out how misalignment can affect your fleet with our easy to use calculator.
A one degree misalignment
on the steer axle increases the
rolling resistance by
Let the experts check your truck wheel alignment and benefit from:
- Improved fuel economy
- Increased tyre life
- Reduced mechanical breakdowns
- Safer driving and comfort