- Greater safety: Shorter braking distances on wet roads and in snow. - Greater mobility: More traction on snow and ice. - Greater control: Better handling in all winter conditions. Plus the expertise of MICHELIN in longevity and fuel saving.
- Heavily grooved tread pattern Tyre tread with an increased number of ridges(4) and sipes(5). Benefits: Greater traction & braking on snow and ice.
- StabiliGrip Deep sipes designed in three dimensions, set out at variable angles allowing: - more ridges for greater traction, - the water film to be broken and the tyre to be on dry ground, - and increased rigidity in the rubber blocks. Benefits: Grip and Driving precision.
- Helio Compound 3G The 3rd generation of the Heliocompound rubber mixture. A new rubber mixture formula based on silica and using sunflower oil(6), for better grip in cold weather.
- Ridge N Flex A maximum of technology for greater grip on winter roads and more precise steering.