The Kumho ECSTA SPT KU31 is a tyre for the sports driver who requires a fine balance of comfort and high performance.
Featuring directional tread design with mid to low noise and high dispersible silica compound.
A fine balance of comfort, high performance and safety in all conditions.
- Asymmetric groove design for high speed stability
- Silica compounding assures maximum grip and wet hydroplaning resistance
- High tensile steel belt and jointless nylon full cap ply ensure smooth ride and precise handling
- Rim protector
- Directional tread design with mid to low noise and high dispersible silica compound Rated 'Recommendable' by 4 major German Car magazines including AutoBild. Received an Australian Design Award
- High speed performance: Application of straight rib for high speed driving stability
- Low noise: Optimising pattern block desing for low noise level
- Straight groves: Straight grooves for aquaplaning resistance and notches to induce turbylence and reduce laminar flow friction
- Driving stability: The slash style sipes maximise cornering grip and straight line stability
Braking in dry conditions:
Braking in wet conditions:
Grip in wet conditions:
Tyre noise level: