The Michelin Alpin 5 is a new winter tyre which offers performance on dry, wet and snowy surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Greater traction on snow: Increased number of tread blocks, sipes and increased void ratio when compared to its predecessor.
- Greater resistance to aquaplaning: Thanks to the new oprientation of the lateral grooves.
- Stabiligrip for enhanced steering precision: The Alpin 5 Features a self-locking tread blocks thanks to 3D sipes.
- Innovative tread compound technology: Provides better grip on wet and snowy surfaces.
- Helio Compound 4G: The Alpin 5 contains sunflower oil making it possible for optimised tyre performance in low temperatures.