Introducing the latest MICHELIN innovation, the MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4. Get ready for journeys of sheer driving pleasure in safety, with tyres that instinctively translate your decisions onto the road.
Key Features and Benefits
- Excellent steering control and high level of reactivity
Dynamic response technology: a hybrid belt of aramid and nylon ensures optimum transmissions of steering instructions onto the road.
- High level of safety on wet roads
Ultra-reactive tread pattern design, adapts continuously to the road, for optimised footprint on the road. Wide and deep longitudinal grooves ensure a high level of drainage on wet roads.
- MICHELIN's excellence in longevity
New mix of compound with specific 'functional elastomers' and silica provides excellent wet grip and braking.
- Coming from co-operation with emblematic car manufacturer and motorsport experience.
The MICHELIN Pilot Sport tyre line is co-designed with the most demanding car manufacturers (BMW, Mercedes, Audi, and Porsche)*. The tread pattern design comes from motorsport experience (Formula E, WEC**, WRC***).
* BMW = 24 homologations with PILOT SPORT and PILOT SPORT PS2, Mercedes = 31 homologations with PILOT SPORT, PILOT SPORT PS2 and PILOT SPORT 3, AUDI & AUDI Quattro = 14 homologations with PILOT SPORT PS2 and PILOT SPORT 3, PORSCHE = 43 homologations with PILOT SPORT PS2
** WEC = FIA World Endurance Championship.
*** WRC = FIA World Rally Championship.