The Avon Ice Touring ST tyre has been designed for high performance cars which require specialised high performance winter tyres.
Available in a range of popular wide, low profile 16-inch and 17-inch sizes, the Ice Touring ST is an outstanding performer in the wet thanks in part to the high silica content of the rubber formulation.
The abundance of silica and extensive siping are responsible for keeping the tread blocks flexible at very low winter temperatures which aids grip in the wet and traction in the snow.
Wide spacing of the tread blocks also helps prevent the tread blocks clogging up with snow.
The Ice Touring ST also features an asymmetric tread pattern suitable for performance vehicles.
Features and Benefits
- Available in wide, low-profile sizes to fit high performance cars
- Superb wet weather performance
- Special rubber formulation to give superb grip and handling in winter temperatures
- Provides superior traction in snow, ice, slush and wet
- Gives excellent tyre life
- 16" and 17" sizes to fit popular high performance cars
- Asymmetric tread pattern
- Wide, low-profile styling to complement to CR85 winter line-up
- Marked with 'Severe Snow Conditions' symbol
- Available in H and V speed ratings