- Greater safety and mobility
- More traction on snow and ice
- Greater control
- Better handling in all winter conditions.
- Plus the expertise of Michelin in longevity and fuel saving.
Features and Benefits:
Heavily grooved tread pattern
Tyre tread with an increased number of ridges and sipes.
Benefits: Greater traction and braking on snow and ice.
Deep sipes designed in three dimensions, set out at variable angles allowing:
- more ridges for greater traction,
- the water film to be broken and the tyre to be on dry ground,
- increased rigidity in the rubber blocks.
Benefits: Grip and Driving precision.
Helio Compound 3G
The 3rd generation of the Heliocompound rubber mixture. A new rubber mixture formula based on silica and using sunflower oil, for better grip in cold weather.
Ridge N Flex
A maximum of technology for greater grip on winter roads and more precise steering.