Features and Benefits
- Asymmetrical tread design and the wide central rib contribute to high-speed stability especially while cornering providing excellent directional control and handling.
- A continuous center rib enhances steering precision and high-speed stability while two wide circumferential and multiple lateral grooves channel water to reduce the possibility of hydroplaning.
- Circumferential and lateral angled grooves clear water rapidly to reduce the risk of aquaplaning.
- Michelin 4x4 Diamaris tyres feature a twin steel belts and spiral wrapped nylon banding to enhance steering response.
- Used as Original Equipment on the BMW X5 4.6is, Porsche Cayenne S and Cayenne Turbo.