The Michelin Agilis Alpin is specially designed for all utility vehicles and vans.
The Agilis Alpin provides professional users with improved performance in all winter conditions, as well as being economical to run and more robust(1).
Even more safety and mobility - Braking distances nearly 2m shorter(1) on icy and wet roads - With 25% more traction* on snow
More mileage - 20% more mileage(1) - More robust
Features and Benefits
- The Michelin Agilis Alpin features the same impact-resistant sidewalls as its predecessor, while also providing better protection from abrasion.
- A unique tread that features an open shoulder and widely spaced blocks to improve traction in the snow.
- Michelin Agilis Alpin features a larger, squarer contact patch which puts 27% more rubber(1) on the road, for better grip on ice.
- Michelin stabiligrip technology 16% sipes provide a claw like effect on the snow. With their three-dimensional design, these self-blocking, variable-geometry sipes give the tread blocks - and the tyre - greater stability.
- Thanks to Michelin "Durable Contact Patch" technology, which puts 27%* more rubber on the road, and the treads more wear resistant compounds, the Michelin Agilis Alpin lasts even longer
- 8 sidewall shield: As with the Michelin Agilis summer tyre lineup, the eight sidewall shields are positioned to provide the tyre with optimal protection in all situations. Combined with the dual-casing architecture, the shields enable motorists to benefit fully from the tyre's longer tread life.
(1) Compared to the previous-generation tyre. Internal test 2007 on 195/65 R 16 104 Q.