Vehicle Servicing at ATS Euromaster
If you run a fleet of cars or vans, it’s important to make sure that they are routinely serviced. This can help:
- Prevent any unwanted fleet downtime caused by easily preventable damage
- Maximise your fleet’s cost effectiveness
- Help to reduce the risk of future MOT failures.
Car & van servicing at ATS Euromaster includes vital work such as an oil and filter change along with an in-depth check of each vehicle, giving you a better idea of its overall condition and pointing out any areas that may be worth keeping an eye on for any future work, so you can be aware of any potential issues before they arise.
Attractive pricing based on Mobil oil (with a budget oil option available for vans too)
- Interim Service - 32 point service inspection recommended for vehicles driving less than 8000 miles a year
- Full Service – our annual 46 point service
- Major Service – our 49 point service recommended every 2 years for vehicles irrespective of mileage
- All parts come with a 12 month or 12,000 mile guarantee
- All parts used are of matching quality to the original equipment parts
Many customers choose to service their vehicles and carry out an MOT test at the same time. More than 60 ATS Euromaster centres across the UK also offer Class 7 MOTs, which are suitable for commercial vans up to a design gross weight of 3.5 tonnes, so you can keep your fleet healthy and road legal.
Vehicle Maintenance Service Terms & Conditions
- ATS Euromaster Vehicle Servicing consists of multi-point inspections which cover the most common checks covered in vehicle manufacturers' servicing schedules.
- The ATS Service Packages may vary from the servicing requirements of vehicle warranty providers. Where a vehicle is under Warranty (whether new or used) the Customer is advised to check to ensure the Service Package provided by ATS Euromaster will not invalidate the warranty.
- Timing Belts (otherwise referred to as Camshaft Drive Belts) are not physically checked or replaced as part of the ATS Service Packages. Customers are advised to follow the vehicle manufacturers' guidelines for details of when this should be done.
- ATS Euromaster Vehicle Servicing is only available at selected ATS Service Centres. Enter your postcode or town into our store locator to check local availability.
- Different vehicles require different servicing levels depending on the age, make and model of vehicle; please refer to your manufacturer's handbook for detailed information.
- All parts fitted as part of the ATS Service Packages are of matching quality to the original manufacturer parts.
- Vehicle Servicing purchased via www.atseuromaster.co.uk is available to retail customers only.
- The combined MOT and Servicing offer is only available with Class 4 MOT tests.
- Prices vary according to service option selected, engine cc of vehicle, oil and quantity of oil used.
- The price is based on the checks set out in the ATS Euromaster Vehicle Servicing report. Any additional work required will be subject to charge.
- The prices are available for Servicing only.
- The prices stated on the website for Vehicle Servicing are for online purchases and may vary from the prices charged for Servicing purchased direct from the Service Centres.
- If your vehicle requires more than 10 litres of oil, an additional charge will be made per additional litre required.
- ATS Euromaster Vehicle Servicing is not available for all makes and models of vehicles including hybrids or electric vehicles or for HGVs.
- Where Mobil Super or Mobil 1 oil is not available, an alternative suitable specification oil will be used.
- ATS Euromaster Terms and Conditions apply in respect of all offers and all products and services – see Terms and Conditions at www.atseuromaster.co.uk