The Michelin Pilot Super Sport is specially engineered for super sport cars and ultra high performance tuning. Born from endurance racing for the most exhilarating drive.
- Safety even in the most demanding conditions
- The best dry handling
- Developed with Porsche, BMW M and Ferrari
Features and Benefits
The Twaron® Belt@
- The Twaron® belt ensures greater stability when driving at high speeds.
- Its variable tension grips the centre of the tread more tightly than the shoulders, therefore the force is evenly distributed for a smoother ride performance and even tread wear.
Dual Compound Technology
- Two different rubber compounds are used between the outer and inner sides of the tread.
- Outter side: Carbon black-reinforced elastomer derived directly from the Le Mans 24 Hour Race provides extreme endurance.
- Inner side: latest generation of elastomers with exceptional wet grip to mould themselves to the smallest irregularities in the road surface and standing water.
Variable Contact Patch 2.0
- Whether you're accelerating in a straight line or cornering at high speed, you still get optimum grip. The variable contact patch 2.0 eables the forces to be distributed evenly over the contact patch.