Often standard fitment for many German and Japanese cars over the last 10 years and also on most vehicles 5 years old or less due to the improved technology and performance. Flat wiper blades have a tensioned strip which is embedded into the rubber structure of the wiper blade, this offers a more aerodynamic shape which reduces noise. If your vehicle was fitted with these as standard from new, you can only replace them with a similar type of flat blade on a like-for-like basis.
Flat Wiper Blade Characteristics
- Flat wiper blades do not have a coat hanger shape; instead they have a tensioned strip which is embedded into the rubber structure of the wiper blade.
- One of the features is that it offers a much more aerodynamic shape which reduces noise.
- Also, the tensioned strip applies a constant pressure along the full length of the blade therefore acting like a built in spoiler.
ATS Euromaster Promise
- Our expert technicians will ensure that the wiper blade fitted to your vehicle is of the specified recommendation of the vehicle manufacturer.
- Our wiper blades come with a 12 month warranty for peace of mind and assurance of quality.
* In a very small quantity of cases, your vehicle may require original equipment or speciality wiper blades. In this scenario, an additional charge may be required or alternatively, we would be happy to offer you a refund if preferred.