Standard (or conventional) Wiper Blades are the most common form of Wiper Blades on the road and are commonly used on vehicles from 2010 and before (excluding most German and Japanese models). Visually, standard wiper blades appear similar to a coat hanger shape. These can be replaced on a like-for-like basis or you can upgrade to the new type of flat type wiper blades.
Standard Wiper Blade Characteristics
- Visually, standard wiper blades appear similar to coat hanger shape.
- The wiper blades are attached to the vehicle using a hook shaped wiper arm.
- The construction is painted aluminium with holes in the top of the metal to allow air flow.
- It is not uncommon to have different sizes fitted to the drivers and passenger side of the windscreen.
ATS Euromaster Promise
- Our expert technicians will ensure that the wiper blade fitted to your vehicle is of the specified recommendation of the vehicle manufacturer.
- Our wiper blades come with a 12 month warranty for peace of mind and assurance of quality.
* In a very small quantity of cases, your vehicle may require original equipment or speciality wiper blades. In this scenario, an additional charge may be required or alternatively, we would be happy to offer you a refund if preferred.