35 ENERGY SAVER+ foundNew Search
* Mandatory field
* Mandatory field
Winter tyres are usually allowed to have a lower speed rating than Summer tyres, normally by one level. For example, a vehicle with 'V' rated Summer tyres may fit 'H' rated Winter tyres.
The Michelin Energy Saver+ is a fuel efficient tyre for city cars, MPVs and family cars.
The Michelin Energy Saver+ is a fuel efficient tyre for city cars, MPVs and family cars. he Michelin Energy Saver+ is excellence in safety and longevity.
The tyres reduce running costs, respect the environment, and enable shorter braking distance.
Features and Benefits
- Save up to 60 litres of fuel compared to its predecessor (1) and more safety in the wet due to new generation 100% silica-based rubber compound
- Plus the excellence of tyres in safety and longevity thanks to the Durable Security Compound. The DSC improves wet breaking by maintaining the rigidity of the tread rubber.
- Outstanding longevity due to a mixing process exclusive to Michelin. This exclusive Michelin process enhances the performance of the 100% silica-based compound and the DSC compared to using a non-Michelin process.
- Optimised Profile: Increased safety: 10% larger tyre footprint gives better contact with the road and excellent grip (2)
- Eco n Grip: Increased fuel savings with excellent longevity: The new patented Eco 'N' Grip technology uses a tread compound with improved molecular cohesion to reduce heat build-up.
- Under-Tread Layer: Increased fuel savings: Michelin has added a special under-tread layer containing very low rolling resistance polymers to reduce fuel consumption.
(1) Estimate of savings with Michelin ENERGYTM Saver+ compared to its predecessor, for petrol vehicles, based on rolling resistance tests carried out by TÜV Süd in 2012 (on 175/65 R 14 T and 195/65 R 15 H) and calculated over the average life span for MICHELIN tyres (i.e 45 000 km - 2012 internal survey).
(2)Compared to its predecessor, 16" sizes, 205mm section width and over.
Filter by dimension