Book a Full Service for Cars & Vans at ATS Euromaster
A Full car service will save you both time and money, by identifying any minor issues with your car before they become problems. A Full service is a rigorous inspection of your vehicle, which looks at engine oil, lights, tyres, exhaust, brakes, suspension, steering, battery and more.
What is included in a Full car service?
Our Full Service includes all the vital checks in an Interim Service and will help ensure that your engine remains healthy and in full, working order. ATS Euromaster recommends a Full car service annually for vehicles driving more than 8,000 miles a year. This is due to the extra stresses and strains created by the higher than average mileage.
Find out more about the different types of vehicle servicing options, including what is a car service.
What does a full car service include?
At ATS Euromaster our Full car service includes 46 checks & services. This comprehensive car service helps to make sure your vehicle operates efficiently.
These include (but are not limited to):
- Up to 10 litres of Mobil oil*
- Oil filter change
- Air filter change
- Tyre tread depth, pressure and condition checks
- Multiple brake system checks
- Wheel alignment check
- Clutch fluid top up
- Powering steering oil top-up
- Screen wash top-up
- Diagnostics ‘warning lights’ check
- Windscreen check
- Bonnet catch, boot and door hinge lubrication
- 13 interior / exterior checks
- 16 engine / under bonnet checks
- 12 under vehicle checks
- Road test (before and after service)
- Service light reset (subject to equipment capability)
*Subject to Mobil oil making a suitable specification oil. Where Mobil Super or Mobil 1 oil is not available, an alternative suitable specification oil will be used. Any oil required over 10 litres will be charged extra per litre.
How long does a Full Car Service take?
A Full Car Service is a long, thorough inspection of your car. Though it depends on the type of vehicle you have, and the issues present, you should be done in around two-to-three hours.
How Much Does a Full Service Cost?
With ATS Euromaster, a Full Service cost starts from £160. It's an in-depth check which involves 46 checks, including engine oil, lights, tyres, exhuasts, and much more.
The cost of a Full car service will vary depending on factors like:
- Vehicle make and model
- The size of your engine
Enter your vehicle registration in our search tool above to see how much a Full Service will cost for your vehicle.
Where can I find a full car service near me?
Find your nearest full car service centre and book your service with us today.
ATS Euromaster has over 250 centres* across the UK and offers a friendly and professional service. Book an appointment at your local ATS Euromaster service centre and get a comprehensive car service to reduce the chance of a breakdown.
*Not all our centres offer vehicle servicing.
Which Mobil oil should I select with my service?
High quality fresh engine oil helps to make sure that important components in your engine can move freely. Old oil can restrict movement of these parts and over time damage can occur. At ATS Euromaster, we use Mobil oil, due to its superior quality.
Terms and Conditions
- ATS Euromaster Vehicle Servicing consists of multi-point inspections which cover the most common checks covered in vehicle manufacturers' servicing schedules.
- The ATS Service Packages may vary from the servicing requirements of vehicle warranty providers. Where a vehicle is under Warranty (whether new or used) the Customer is advised to check to ensure the Service Package provided by ATS Euromaster will not invalidate the warranty.
- Timing Belts (otherwise referred to as Camshaft Drive Belts) are not physically checked or replaced as part of the ATS Service Packages. Customers are advised to follow the vehicle manufacturers' guidelines for details of when this should be done.
- ATS Euromaster Vehicle Servicing is only available at selected ATS Service Centres. Enter your postcode or town into our store locator to check local availability.
- Different vehicles require different servicing levels depending on the age, make and model of vehicle; please refer to your manufacturer's handbook for detailed information.
- All parts fitted as part of the ATS Service Packages are of matching quality to the original manufacturer parts.
- Vehicle Servicing purchased via www.atseuromaster.co.uk is available to retail customers only.
- The combined MOT and Servicing offer is only available with Class 4 MOT tests.
- Prices vary according to service option selected, engine cc of vehicle, oil and quantity of oil used.
- The price is based on the checks set out in the ATS Euromaster Vehicle Servicing report. Any additional work required will be subject to charge.
- The prices are available for Servicing only.
- The prices stated on the website for Vehicle Servicing are for online purchases and may vary from the prices charged for Servicing purchased direct from the Service Centres.
- If your vehicle requires more than 10 litres of oil, an additional charge will be made per additional litre required.
- ATS Euromaster Vehicle Servicing is not available for all makes and models of vehicles including hybrids or electric vehicles or for HGVs.
- Where Mobil Super or Mobil 1 oil is not available, an alternative suitable specification oil will be used.
- ATS Euromaster Terms and Conditions apply in respect of all offers and all products and services – see Terms and Conditions at www.atseuromaster.co.uk/consumer/terms-conditions.
Please note that images are used for illustration purposes only.