Interim Car and Van Servicing at ATS Euromaster
Having an interim annual service for your vehicle is one of the best ways you can ensure that it’s set to remain in good condition and avoid some basic issues that if ignored can end up causing your vehicle costly damage.
Arguably the most important part of an annual service is having the oil changed with the correct grade and specification of quality oil for your vehicle. This prevents long-lasting engine damage, maintains performance and ensures that emissions are kept to a bare minimum. That’s why ATS Euromaster uses premium Mobil oil*. ATS Euromaster recommends our Interim service annually for vehicles driving less than 8000 miles a year.
*Subject to Mobil oil making a suitable specification oil. Where Mobil Super or Mobil 1 oil is not available, an alternative suitable specification oil will be used.
What is included in an Interim car service?
At ATS Euromaster our Interim service includes 32 checks & services to help make sure your vehicle stays at its peak for longer.
These include (but are not limited to):
- Up to 10 litres of Mobil oil*
- Oil filter change
- Tyre tread depth, pressure and condition checks
- Multiple brake system checks
- Power steering oil top-up
- Screen wash top-up
- Diagnostics ‘warning lights’ check
- 10 interior / exterior checks
- 9 engine / under bonnet checks
- 8 under vehicle checks
- Road test (before and after service)
- Service light reset (subject to equipment capability)
*Any oil required over 10 litres will be charged extra per litre.
What's the difference between an Interim and Full Car Service?
If you're wondering whether your vehicle needs an Interim Service or Full Service, then we're here to help. The key difference is, cars that are used for shorter distances usually require an Interim Service and cars that travel longer distances need a Full Service. This is because an Interim check is less thorough than a Full check, covering less checkpoints in the vehicle.
What are the different types of car services?
There are three main car services with ATS Euromaster: Interim, Major and Full Car Service. Each service carries out different checks on your vehicle depending on what type of service your vehicle needs.
How often should you service your car?
An Interim Service is usually required every six months, dependant on how many miles you've driven. A Full Service, also known as an annual service, should be carried out every year. A Major Service is advised every two years and is the most thorough check.
Which Mobil oil should I select with my service?
High quality fresh engine oil helps to make sure that important components in your engine can move freely. Old oil can restrict movement of these parts and over time damage can occur. At ATS Euromaster, we use Mobil oil, due to its superior quality.
Terms and Conditions
- ATS Euromaster Vehicle Servicing consists of multi-point inspections which cover the most common checks covered in vehicle manufacturers' servicing schedules.
- The ATS Service Packages may vary from the servicing requirements of vehicle warranty providers. Where a vehicle is under Warranty (whether new or used) the Customer is advised to check to ensure the Service Package provided by ATS Euromaster will not invalidate the warranty.
- Timing Belts (otherwise referred to as Camshaft Drive Belts) are not physically checked or replaced as part of the ATS Service Packages. Customers are advised to follow the vehicle manufacturers' guidelines for details of when this should be done.
- ATS Euromaster Vehicle Servicing is only available at selected ATS Service Centres. Enter your postcode or town into our store locator to check local availability.
- Different vehicles require different servicing levels depending on the age, make and model of vehicle; please refer to your manufacturer's handbook for detailed information.
- All parts fitted as part of the ATS Service Packages are of matching quality to the original manufacturer parts.
- Vehicle Servicing purchased via www.atseuromaster.co.uk is available to retail customers only.
- The combined MOT and Servicing offer is only available with Class 4 MOT tests.
- Prices vary according to service option selected, engine cc of vehicle, oil and quantity of oil used.
- The price is based on the checks set out in the ATS Euromaster Vehicle Servicing report. Any additional work required will be subject to charge.
- The prices are available for Servicing only.
- The prices stated on the website for Vehicle Servicing are for online purchases and may vary from the prices charged for Servicing purchased direct from the Service Centres.
- If your vehicle requires more than 10 litres of oil, an additional charge will be made per additional litre required.
- ATS Euromaster Vehicle Servicing is not available for all makes and models of vehicles including hybrids or electric vehicles or for HGVs.
- Where Mobil Super or Mobil 1 oil is not available, an alternative suitable specification oil will be used.
- ATS Euromaster Terms and Conditions apply in respect of all offers and all products and services – see Terms and Conditions at www.atseuromaster.co.uk/consumer/terms-conditions.
Please note that images are used for illustration purposes only.