ATS Euromaster Club Scheme Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to ATS Euromaster club schemes, including Hero Club, Club 60 and MasterSave. Our club schemes are available to qualifying people only;
- Hero Club membership is available to employed and retired members of the Fire service, Police force, NHS and ambulance service. Membership is also available for current servers of the Armed Forces as well as veterans.
- Club 60 membership is available to anyone aged 60 or over who is resident in the United Kingdom
- MasterSave membership is available to employees of a business with an active ATS Euromaster business account only.
2. ATS Euromaster's specific terms for Hero Club, Club60 and MasterSave have changed. The new discounts and offers, and these terms and conditions will apply from 1st August 2020. All previous offers and terms and conditions relating to Hero Club, Club60 or MasterSave no longer apply.
3 The Club discount scheme entitles a valid member to:
- MOT for just £32 or just £25 with a Service
- Air Con Recharge for just £49 (R134A gas only)
- Wheel Alignment for only £39.49
- 15% off Michelin, BFGoodrich, Avon and Tigar tyres from 1st August 2020.
- Discount off in-Centre pricing only.
- The discount does not apply to the cost of valves, balancing & disposal.
- 15% off Servicing, Brakes, Steering & suspension, Exhausts, Batteries, Wiper Blades & Car Bulbs.
- These discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion for the same product.
- The discount does not apply to the cost of disposal of old items.
- Oil & Filter changes are excluded from discount, some other exceptions and exclusions may apply.
4. You will always have the option to switch to the best retail promotional offer on the day, which on occasion may be more attractive for your specific purchasing needs.
5. Club scheme offers and discounts many not be available on selected days of the week. Please refer to the Club60, Hero Club or MasterSave webpage or your nearest ATS Euromaster Service Centre for more information.
6. The Club scheme discounts apply to in-Centre pricing. The Club scheme discounts can only be applied to purchases made in ATS Euromaster Centres and cannot be used against online purchases on the ATS Euromaster web-shop.
7. Club scheme cards / fobs may only be used by the card holder who is registered with ATS Euromaster and must be shown to the ATS Euromaster Service Centre in order to obtain a discount.
8. Proof of age, or other ID may be required when using the Club scheme card / fob in Centre.
9. Sign-up and use of any of our club schemes is FREE and requires no subscription.
10. Delivery of the Club scheme welcome letter with card / fob may take up to 21 days when online sign-up is used.
11. Club scheme discounts are applicable to Cars, 4X4s & Light Commercial Vehicles up to 3.5t only.
12. ATS Euromaster’s retail prices are inclusive of VAT. The Club scheme discount applies to the VAT inclusive price.
13. All Club scheme offers are subject to availability.
14. Tyre offers are available from time to time on selected tyre brands. The discounted price excludes the cost of valves, balancing & disposal which are charged separately.
15. All Tyres and Services purchased using a Club scheme membership must be fitted and/or carried out at the ATS Euromaster Service Centre at time of purchase.
16. Please ensure you mention that you have a Club60 / Hero Club / MasterSave card / fob to the ATS Euromaster Service Centre prior to requesting prices.
17. The Club scheme discounts are available to retail customers only. It is not open to Business Account customers.
18. ATS Euromaster reserves the right to withdraw or change the Club scheme offer at any time without prior notification.
19. ATS Euromaster’s prices are subject to change at any time.
20. ATS Euromaster’s Terms and Conditions apply in respect of all offers and all products and services provided. Copies are available from all ATS Euromaster Service Centres and at www.atseuromaster.co.uk