Car 'pulling' to one side? Tyres not wearing evenly?
Your wheels may be incorrectly aligned. Correct alignment is important as it reduces friction on the road helping to optimise your vehicle's fuel consumption and tyre life.
Find out more about Wheel Alignment at ATS Euromaster
Computerised Wheel Alignment at ATS Euromaster
- The latest computerised checking equipment
- Alignment adjusted to the manufacturer's original specification
- Far higher degree of accuracy than conventional methods
- Equipment will be positioned on your car in the workshop area
- You will see the alignment reading on the screen in reception
- Good alignment will show as a green area in the green zone on the screen
- Watch as adjustments are made
- Ask for print outs of the readings before and after the process
- The computer records the readings each time you have your wheels aligned
Book a front axle computerised wheel alignment online today and one of our expert technicians will adjust your tracking in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer's specifications.
*Our Computer Alignment Front can take in excess of 30 minutes and includes Toe adjustment to the front wheels only. This service is suitable for cars, 4x4’s and car derived vans only, including electric or hybrid powered vehicles. A diagnostic equipment service may also be required to switch off dashboard warning lights related to systems like steering angle sensors – this is included within the cost of our Computer Alignment Front service, subject to the compatibility of the vehicle with our diagnostic equipment. Camber and Castor adjustment (if possible) are not included with this service and will incur an additional charge. No Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) re-calibration is undertaken by ATS Euromaster.