The ContiSportContact is Continental's Ultra High Performance Summer tyre that was developed to meet the needs of the drivers of sports cars, coupes and sedans.
- The ContiSportContact is Continental's Ultra High Performance Summer tyre that was developed to meet the needs of the drivers of sports cars, coupes and sedans.
- The ContiSportContact was designed to provide traction in dry and wet road conditions.
- On the outside, the ContiSportContact features an asymmetric tread design that enhances steering response and steering precision while the tyres continuous ribs provide the circumferential stiffness to help transmit acceleration and braking forces. The continuous circumferential tread grooves between the ribs help disperse water to resist hydroplaning.
- Internally, the ContiSportContact tyre features twin steel belts reinforced by nylon to stabilize the tread area and enhance handling as well as high-speed capability.
Advantage and Benefits Its asymmetric tread pattern allows:
- - Superb cornering
- - Precise steering response
- - Excellent straight-line stability
- - Outstanding grip on wet surfaces
- - Shorter braking distances in all weather conditions
- - Excellent road grip and safety when cornering
- - Reduced fuel consumption and high mileage