Major Service using Mobil Super Oil
Our 49 point Major Service is recommended every 2 years for vehicles irrespective of mileage and includes:
- Mobil oil and filter change (up to 10 litres of oil*)
- Full brake inspection with clean and adjustment
- Engine diagnostics and electronic safety systems test (including warning lights)
- Essential top-ups (screenwash & power steering fluid)
- Air filter change
- Transmission oil, clutch fluid check and top-up
- Key engine component inspections
- Alignment, suspension and cooling system checks
- Brake fluid change
- Techron fuel system cleaner service1 (improves emissions and engine performance)
- And a choice of either:
- 1 litre Mobil oil top up pack for the boot OR
- 4 litre AdBlue® top up (diesel only)
*Any oil required over 10 litres will be charged extra per litre.
1Information provided by Chevron Products UK Ltd. Techron is a Chevron company product.
Book your service online at a time and date that suits you.
What quality oil is used?
At ATS Euromaster, we offer Mobil oil, as part of our Major Service.
We supply a range of superior, high quality Mobil oils and lubricants to clean and protect your engine and improve your vehicle performance and engine life.
What quality parts are used?
We only use high quality parts which are equivalent to original equipment fitted in your vehicle.
What guarantee is provided?
You can rest assured that both parts and workmanship are guaranteed for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes sooner.