We're all guilty of not checking our oil as often as we should - or leaving it until the warning lights come on, when the oil level is already to too low.
The correct and fresh oil helps to increase engine life, aids fuel efficiency and helps you get maximum power and performance from you vehicle. Oil is the blood of an engine and reduces metal on metal friction to minimise the risk of damage which could be caused by the heat produced by the internal components.
What quality oil is used?
At ATS Euromaster, we offer Mobil oil, as part of our Oil & Filter Change.
We supply a range of superior, high quality Mobil oils and lubricants to clean and protect your engine and improve your vehicle performance and engine life.
Image used for illustration purposes only.
Terms and Conditions
1. ATS Euromaster Oil and Filter Changes are only available at selected ATS Service Centres. Enter your postcode or town into our store locator to check local availability.
2. All parts fitted as part of the ATS Oil and Filter Changes are of matching quality to the original manufacturer parts.
3. Oil and Filter Changes purchased via Eshop are available to retail Customers only.
4. Prices vary according to the volume and grade of oil used or required.
5. Any additional work required over and above the Oil and Filter Change will be subject to charge.
6. If your vehicle requires more than 5 litres of oil, an additional oil charge will be made per additional litre required.
7. ATS Euromaster’s Oil and Filter Change service is not available for all makes and models of vehicles or for HGVs.
8. Where Mobil oil is not available, an alternative premium oil will be used.
9. Prices provided are not available in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
10. ATS Euromaster Terms and Conditions apply in respect of all offers and all products and services - see Terms and Conditions here.