- Greater safety: Shorter braking distances on wet roads and in snow.
- Greater mobility: More traction on snow and ice.
- Greater control: Better handling in all winter conditions.
Plus the expertise of MICHELIN in longevity and fuel saving.
- Heavily grooved tread pattern
Tyre tread with an increased number of ridges(4) and sipes(5). Benefits: Greater traction & braking on snow and ice.
Deep sipes designed in three dimensions, set out at variable angles allowing:
- more ridges for greater traction,
- the water film to be broken and the tyre to be on dry ground,
- and increased rigidity in the rubber blocks.
Benefits: Grip and Driving precision.
- Helio Compound 3G
The 3rd generation of the Heliocompound rubber mixture. A new rubber mixture formula based on silica and using sunflower oil(6), for better grip in cold weather.
- Ridge N Flex
A maximum of technology for greater grip on winter roads and more precise steering.
Filter by dimension