The Michelin Pilot Super Sport is specially engineered for super sport cars and ultra high performance tuning.
The Michelin Pilot Super Sport is specially engineered for super sport cars and ultra high performance tuning. Born from endurance racing for the most exhilarating drive.
- Safety even in the most demanding conditions
- The best dry handling
- Developed with Porsche, BMW M and Ferrari
Features and Benefits
The Twaron® Belt@
- The Twaron® belt ensures greater stability when driving at high speeds.
- Its variable tension grips the centre of the tread more tightly than the shoulders, therefore the force is evenly distributed for a smoother ride performance and even tread wear.
Dual Compound Technology
- Two different rubber compounds are used between the outer and inner sides of the tread.
- Outter side: Carbon black-reinforced elastomer derived directly from the Le Mans 24 Hour Race provides extreme endurance.
- Inner side: latest generation of elastomers with exceptional wet grip to mould themselves to the smallest irregularities in the road surface and standing water.
Variable Contact Patch 2.0
- Whether you're accelerating in a straight line or cornering at high speed, you still get optimum grip. The variable contact patch 2.0 eables the forces to be distributed evenly over the contact patch.
Filter by dimension