£50 Fuel Card Prize Draw
This promotion has now ended! If you bought a Class 4 MOT at the same time as a Standard or Comprehensive Vehicle Maintenance Service between 5th February and 31st March 2018, you have until midnight on the 30th April 2018 to enter - see below more more details.
You could be in with a chance of winning one of 50 x £50 Fuel Gift Cards!
Customers buying a Class 4 MOT at the same time as a Standard or Comprehensive Vehicle Maintenance Service between 5th February and 31st March 2018 can enter our Prize Draw and be in with a chance to win:
50 lucky customers will be chosen to win a £50 Fuel Gift Card
PLUS! You only pay £20 for the MOT when purchasing it as the same time as the Vehicle Maintenance Service.
AND! Don’t forget we only use Premium Mobil Super or Mobil 1 Oil.
Standard Vehicle Maintenance Service & MOT starts from £99
Comprehensive Vehicle Maintenance Service and MOT starts from £164.99
For more info about our Servicing Offer click here
How to Enter
Once you have made a purchase of a combined MOT and Vehicle Maintenance Service from ATS Euromaster (in-centre or online) and had the work completed, simply log onto https://www.atsrewards.co.uk/mobil/ and register your details.
You will need a valid Customer Sales Receipt number for validation purposes. You can also enter by post. You must be aged 18 or over to enter. Full details can be found in the terms and conditions below.
You only have until 12 midnight on 30th April 2018 to enter this Prize Draw.
Terms & Conditions
Fuel Gift Card Prize Draw
- The “Fuel Gift Card Prize Draw” (the “Prize Draw”) is open to ATS Euromaster’s Retail Customers who are resident in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over. The Prize Draw is not open to ATS’s employees or to ATS’s marketing agencies, their employees or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of this Prize Draw or to trade, business or account customers.
- The Prize Draw consists of the following prizes:
- 50 x £50 Fuel Gifts Cards (drawn at the end of the Promotion)
- By participating in this Prize Draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional materials.
- To enter the Prize Draw entrants must register their details on an official entry form completed online at www.atsrewards.co.uk/mobil no later than midnight on 30th April 2018. Entries made after this date will not be eligible for the Prize Draw. Entrants will be required to enter a valid ATS Euromaster Customer Sales Receipt number or ‘document number’ to be eligible to make an entry. A copy of the Customer Sales Receipt may be required as proof of purchase. Completion of the mandatory fields is necessary to carry out identity checks to validate all entries. Entries will be checked against the name and address on the Customer Sales Receipt.
- Entries may also be made by post by sending your name, home address, telephone number, email address and copy of your Customer Sales Receipt to: ATS Euromaster Fuel Prize Draw, ATS Euromaster Marketing Department, 20 Upper Portland Street, Birmingham, B6 5TW. Postal entries must be received by midnight on 30th April 2018 to be eligible for Prize Draw entry. All postal entries and online entries will be combined in the draw.
- There is a purchase requirement. Entrants must purchase a Class 4 MOT combined with either a Standard or Comprehensive Vehicle Maintenance Service for a single vehicle (in a single transaction) on ATS Euromaster’s online shop (https://www.atseuromaster.co.uk/consumer) or at any ATS Euromaster Centre between 1 February and 30th March 2018 (inclusive) to be eligible for Prize Draw entry. All products must be fitted, and all services must be carried out, at time of purchase, except for purchases made online which must be booked in for fitting or supply at the time of purchase. All MOTs and Vehicle Maintenance Services must have been completed prior to entry into the Prize Draw.
- Only one entry per vehicle is permitted. Multiple entries for the same vehicle will be removed from the Prize Draw.
- Available at participating ATS Euromaster Service Centres only that offer Vehicle Maintenance Servicing and MOT testing. Visit https://centre.atseuromaster.co.uk for the list of centres that offer these services
- Main Prize of 50 x £50 Fuel Gift Card
- On Monday 7th May 2018, fifty lucky winners will be selected at random by computer from all entries that were received between 5th February 2018 and 30th April 2018 (inclusive) to win 1 x £50 Fuel Gift Card
- The Winners will be notified by Monday 14th May 2018 by email.
- In the event the Promoter is unable to contact any winners within 30 days from the date of 1st attempted contact, the Promoter will randomly select, by computer, an alternative winner. The first winner will no longer be eligible for the prize.
- The £50 Fuel Gift Card will be supplied as a Pre-paid MasterCard can be spent in any Fuel Station in the UK that accepts MasterCard payments. The MasterCards cannot be used at ‘Pay at the Pump’ fuel stations.
- The winners of the Fuel Gift Card prizes will be sent their prize by secure post within 30 days of the winner being contacted. Items may need to be signed for.
- Delivery of all items is available to one mainland UK address only
- The winner is responsible for ensuring all items on the delivery notes are checked on receipt
- The Promoter is not responsible for prizes that are lost or damaged in the post.
- By participating in this promotion, entrants accept that ATS Euromaster will submit information entered onto the online entry form or postal entry to a third party (the Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited) so that they can validate the information provided, confirm the identity of the entrant and issue the prizes in accordance with this promotion.
- Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to discard illegible Customer Sales Receipts. The Promoter reserves the right to dispute an entry if it believes the entry is not legitimate. The Promoter’s decision is final and is not open to challenge.
- The prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with an alternative of equal or higher value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
- The Promoter cannot accept liability for any technical issues outside of their control that may prevent an entrant from participating in the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter cannot accept liability for any issues with the use of the Fuel Gift Card. The Fuel Gift Card will contain instructions for use. The Promoter is not responsible for any unused credit that remains on the card after the expiry date. Full terms and conditions for the usage of the Gift Card can be found on the reverse of the card.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, vary or modify the Prize Draw as required due to circumstances beyond its control.
- All information received will become the property of ATS Euromaster Limited. Entrants consent to ATS Euromaster Ltd using their names and other entry details for promotional and/or marketing purposes, unless otherwise indicated. Entrants’ names and county of residence will be made available (upon request) when the Prize Draw has finished. Details of the winners will be available upon request by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address below after 16th May 2018.
- Entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity activities surrounding the Promotion, as requested by the Promoter. The Promoter will contact the entrant prior to any use of their details for publicity activities.
- The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Promoter: ATS Euromaster Limited, Vantage Point, 20 Upper Portland Street, Aston, Birmingham, B6 5TW.
- The Promotion is managed by The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited, The Stables, Home Farm, Mere, Cheshire, WA16 OPX, telephone 01565 832865.