Michelin holiday prize draw
This promotion has now ended! If you purchased 2 or more Michelin Primacy 4 tyres between 1st March and 30th April 2018, you have until midnight on the 31st May 2018 to enter - see below more more details.
We’ve got a 12 day Trip for 2 people to give away to Sydney, Australia!
To celebrate the launch of the NEW Michelin Primacy 4 Tyre, that lasts 11,000 miles longer than its competitors*, we’re giving away a trip for one lucky winner and companion to travel 11,000 miles away to Sydney, Australia!
Every ATS Euromaster retail customer purchasing 2 or more Michelin Primacy 4 tyres between 1st March and 30th April 2018 can enter our Prize Draw:
- One lucky customer will be chosen to win a 12 day trip to Sydney, Australia for 2 people
- The prize includes 4 star accommodation throughout the trip, Economy return flights, a 30 minute helicopter tour around Sydney and £1000 spending money
You must be aged 18 or over to enter. Other Restrictions may apply – see terms and conditions.
Please note : the winner is responsible for travel insurance, all meals, travel to and from the UK airport, airport parking costs, all drinks, fuel, excursions, attractions, treatments, gratuities, personal expenses, insurances to cover all adventure activities (as required) and any other costs or expenses.
Once you have made a purchase of 2 or more MICHELIN Primacy 4 tyres at an ATS Euromaster Centre and had them fitted, simply register your details by clicking on the link below. You will need a valid Customer Sales Receipt number for validation purposes.
You only have until May 31st 2018 to enter.
*Test conducted by DEKRA TEST CENTER, on Michelin’s request, between June and July 2017, on dimension 205/55 R1691V on VW Golf 7 comparing MICHELIN PRIMACY 4 versus BRIDGESTONE TURANZA T001 EVO ; CONTINENTAL PREMIUM CONTACT 5 ; DUNLOP BLURESPONSE; GOODYEAR EFFICIENT GRIP PERFORMANCE ; PIRELLI CINTURATO
Terms & Conditions
‘Win a 12 Day Trip to Sydney, Australia’ T&Cs
- The “12 day Sydney, Australia Trip Prize Draw” (the “Prize Draw”) is open to ATS Euromaster’s Retail Consumers who are resident in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over. The Prize Draw is not open to ATS’s employees or to ATS’s marketing agencies, their employees or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of this Prize Draw or to trade, business or account customers.
- By participating in this Prize Draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- To enter the Prize Draw entrants must register their details on an official entry form completed online at www.atsrewards.co.uk/australia no later than midnight on 31st May 2018. Entries made after this date will not be eligible for the Prize Draw. Entries may also be made by post by sending your name, home address, telephone number, email address and copy of your Customer Sales Receipt to: Sydney Australia Prize Draw, ATS Euromaster Ltd, 20 Upper Portland Street, Birmingham, B6 5TW. Postal entries must be received by midnight on 31st May 2018 to be eligible for prize draw entry. All postal entries and online entries will combined.
- There is a purchase requirement. Entrants must purchase two or more Michelin Primacy 4 tyres for a single vehicle (in a single transaction) at any ATS Euromaster Centre between 1 March and 30 April 2018 (inclusive) to be eligible for prize draw entry. All products must be fitted, and all services must be carried out, at time of purchase, except for purchases made online which must be booked in for fitting or supply at the time of purchase.
- The Prize Draw is open to customers purchasing eligible Michelin Primacy 4 tyres through the ATS Euromaster online shop (https://www.atseuromaster.co.uk/consumer) or in an ATS Euromaster Service Centre.
- On Tuesday 5th June 2018, one lucky winner will be selected at random by computer from all entries to win the Trip to Australia.
The “12 Day Sydney, Australia Trip” (the “Prize Trip”) includes:
- 2 x Economy class outbound flights from an ATS Euromaster nominated UK departure Airport to Sydney
- 2 x Economy class return flights from Sydney to an ATS Euromaster nominated UK Airport
- 12 nights Superior Room at the Rydges Sydney Central, Sydney (Room & Breakfast only)
- Deluxe Car transfer service to/from Sydney Airport to the Rydges Sydney Central Hotel
- 2 x Adult tickets for 30 minute Sydney Helicopter Grand Tour
- Pickup/drop off from the Rydges Sydney Central, Sydney to Helicopter Tour
- £1000 spending money (this will credited onto a pre-paid credit card)
- All meals, drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, gratuities, personal expenses, any other travel costs, insurances to cover adventure activities (as required) and any other costs or expenses not stated above are not included and will be at the winner’s expense.
- Electronic entries must be made on an official entry form completed online at www.atsrewards.co.uk/australia. Entrants will be required to enter a valid ATS Euromaster Customer Sales Receipt number or 'document number' to be eligible to make an entry. A copy of the Customer Sales Receipt may be required as proof of purchase. Completion of the mandatory fields is necessary to carry out identity checks to validate all entries. Entries will be checked against the name and address on the Customer Sales Receipt. A telephone helpline is available to Customers entering online on 01565 832865, should they encounter issues inputting their entry. Calls will be charged at National Rate.
- Entries may also be made by post by sending your name, home address, telephone number and email address to: Sydney Australia Trip Prize Draw, ATS Euromaster Ltd, 20 Upper Portland Street, Birmingham, B6 5TW. Entrants must include a copy of their Customer Sales Receipt with their entry. Postal entries must be received by midnight on 31st May 2018 to be eligible for prize draw entry.
- By participating in this promotion, entrants accept that ATS Euromaster will submit information entered onto the online entry form or postal entry to a third party (the Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited) so that they can validate the information provided, confirm the identity of the entrant and issue the prizes in accordance with this promotion.
- Winners will be notified by 12th June 2018 by telephone.
- Only one entry per vehicle is permitted. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to discard illegible Customer Sales Receipts. The Promoter reserves the right to dispute an entry if it believes the entry is not legitimate. The Promoter’s decision is final and is not open to challenge.
Australia Trip specific T&Cs
- The participants of the Australia trip must make their own travel arrangements to the ATS Euromaster designated UK departure Airport and arrange their own travel insurance and other insurance(s). Airport parking is not included as part of the Prize Trip.
- Either the winner or his/her companion will need a current and valid credit/debit card with available funds in order to check in at the hotels and/or car rental pickup point for security deposit purposes.
- The winner cannot transfer, sell or auction the Prize Trip. The winner must be one of the named travellers unless express permission from the Promoter is gained to transfer.
- The winner must be aged 18 or over. If the winner’s companion is under 18 years old, the companion must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the winner.
- Participants must be fit to fly and have a valid passport with at least 6 months before expiry.
- The participants will be responsible for arranging all necessary visa and/or other entry documentation as required by the Australian Border Services.
- The date of the trip will be subject to availability. The winner will be given a choice of dates on which to take the trip. The trip must be taken within 12 months of the prize winner being contacted.
- Hotel Accommodation is based on the winner and his/her companion sharing a double/twin room.
- Accommodation at Rydges Sydney Central Hotel is subject to availability based on the dates selected by the winner. An equivalent 4* alternative will be substituted if there is no availability.
- Details of how to redeem the Prize Trip will be sent separately to the winner. The winner is responsible for contacting the promoter to inform them of their preferred dates of travel. All bookings must be made direct with the Promoter’s designated service provider. Telephone calls are charged at National Rate.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for the flights, hotel stay or travel arrangements which are all operated by separate service providers – details for which will be provided to the winner with the Prize details. Any issues arising should be referred to the relevant service provider.
- All elements of the Prize Trip must be taken at the same time.
- Once booked, the Prize Trip cannot be altered or amended.
- Please also refer to the General Terms and Conditions relating to the Prizes.
General T&Cs relating to the Prize Draw for the Australia Trip Prize Draw
- The winners will be informed by the Promoter by telephone by 12th June 2018. In the event the Promoter is unable to contact the winner of the Prize Trip (the first winner) within 30 days from the date of 1st attempted contact, the Promoter will randomly select, by computer, an alternative winner. The first winner will no longer be eligible for the prize.
- Entrants are eligible to enter the Australia Trip Prize Draw AND claim a multibuy discount when buying a qualifying amount of Michelin tyres. See the Terms and Conditions for the Michelin Multibuy Discount Promotion in centre for details.
- The Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The Prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with an alternative of equal or higher value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
- The Promoter cannot accept liability for any technical issues outside of their control that may prevent an entrant from participating in the Prize Draw.
- Details of the winners will be available upon request by sending a stamped, addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address below after 30th June 2018.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, vary or modify the Prize Draw as required due to circumstances beyond its control.
- All information received will become the property of ATS Euromaster Limited. Entrants consent to ATS Euromaster Ltd using their names and other entry details for promotional and/or marketing purposes, unless otherwise indicated. Entrants’ names and county of residence will be made available (upon request) when the Prize Draw has finished.
- Entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity activities surrounding the Promotion, as requested by the Promoter. The Promoter will contact the entrant prior to any use of their details for publicity activities prior to such use.
- The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Promoter: ATS Euromaster Limited, Vantage Point, 20 Upper Portland Street, Aston, Birmingham, B6 5TW.
- The Promotion is managed by The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited, The Stables, Home Farm, Mere, Cheshire, WA16 OPX, telephone 01565 832865.