Coronavirus MOT extension scheme ends soon!
Cars, Vans and Motorcycles with an MOT due date between 30th March 2020 and 31st July 2020 are eligible for a 6 month extension on their MOT certificate under the Government MOT extension scheme.
If your vehicle's MOT certificate is due to expire on or after the 1st August 2020, your certificate will not be extended and you must book your MOT as normal.
MOT And Service Deals
Book an MOT for £20 when you purchase a Service
Customers purchasing an Interim, Full or Major Vehicle Maintenance Service can add a Class 4 MOT test at the same time for only £20*. That's a discount of £9.99 against the standard online price.
The discount will be automatically applied when you add a Class 4 MOT and an Interim, Full or Major Vehicle Maintenance Service to your basket. The discount is also available when you purchase a combined Vehicle Maintenance Service and MOT in any of our participating centres.
* Terms and Conditions
- Discount applies when purchasing a combined MOT and Vehicle Maintenance Service in a single transaction for a single vehicle.
- Applies to purchases made online at https://www.atseuromaster.c
o.uk/consumer/mot/mot-testing or in any participating ATS Euromaster Service Centre that offers MOT and Vehicle Maintenance Service facilities. MOT and Vehicle Maintenance Service facilities are not available at every ATS Euromaster Service Centre
- £20 price applies to Class 4 MOT bookings that are made in conjunction with a Vehicle Maintenance Service.
- Available for Retail customers only. Offer is not available for ATS Euromaster Business or Account customers.
- Price is subject to change at any time.
- ATS Euromaster reserves the right to withdraw or amend the discounted price without prior notification
- MOT retest fees may apply.
- ATS Euromaster's Terms and Conditions apply in respect of all offers and all products and services provided. Copies are available from all ATS Euromasrter Service Centres and at www.atseuromaster.co.uk