Our 50 point check is recommended every 12 months or 10,000 miles for vehicles used mainly for short urban journeys or high mileage drivers, in between their annual service. What is included as part of the Standard Vehicle Maintenance Service?
Our Standard Service includes multi-point inspections and top-ups which are most common in vehicle manufacturers servicing schedules:
-50 checks and/or services -Diagnostics check -Road test (before and after service) -Numerous tyre checks -6 electrical system checks -15 under bonnet checks -4 exterior checks -12 under body checks -Multiple brake system checks -Up to 5 litres of oil -Oil filter change - Clutch fluid top-up -Powering steering oil top-up -Screen wash top-up -Service light re-set (subject to equipment capability) -Log book stamp
Book your service online at a time and date that suits you.
What quality oil is used?
At ATS Euromaster, we offer Mobil oil, as part of our Standard Service.
We supply a range of superior, high quality Mobil 1 oils and lubricants to clean and protect your engine and improve your vehicle performance and engine life.
What quality parts are used?
We only use high quality parts which are equivalent to original equipment fitted in your vehicle.
What guarantee is provided?
You can rest assured that parts and workmanship are guaranteed for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes sooner.
Terms and Conditions
1. ATS Euromaster Vehicle Maintenance Servicing consists of multi-point inspections which cover the most common checks covered in vehicle manufacturers' servicing schedules.
2. The ATS Service Packages may vary from the servicing requirements of vehicle warranty providers. Where a vehicle is under Warranty (whether new or used) the Customer is advised to check to ensure the Service Package provided by ATS Euromaster will not invalidate the warranty.
3. Timing Belts (otherwise referred to as Camshaft Drive Belts) are not checked or replaced as part of the ATS Service Packages. Customers are advised to check the vehicle manufacturers' guidelines for details of when this should be done.
4. ATS Euromaster Vehicle Maintenance Servicing is only available at selected ATS Service Centres. Enter your postcode or town into our store locator to check local availability.
5. Different vehicles require different servicing levels depending on the age, make and model of vehicle; please refer to your manufacturer's handbook for detailed information.
6. All parts fitted as part of the ATS Service Packages are of matching quality to the original manufacturer parts.
7. Vehicle Maintenance Servicing purchased via Eshop is available to retail Customers only.
8. The combined MOT and Servicing offer is only available with Class 4 MOT tests.
9. Prices vary according to make, model, engine cc of vehicle and oil used.
10. The price is based on the checks set out in the ATS Euromaster Vehicle Maintenance Servicing Package. Any additional work required will be subject to charge.
11. The prices are available for Servicing and MOT, or Servicing only.
12. The prices stated on the website for Vehicle Maintenance Servicing are for online purchases and may vary from the prices charged for Servicing purchased direct from the Service Centres.
13. If your vehicle requires more than 5 litres of oil, an additional oil charge will be made per additional litre required.
14. ATS Euromaster Vehicle Maintenance Servicing is not available for all makes and models of vehicles or for HGVs.
15. Where Mobil oil is not available, an alternative premium oil will be used.
16. Prices provided are not available in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
17. ATS Euromaster Terms and Conditions apply in respect of all offers and all products and services - see Terms and Conditions here.