Promotion Terms and Conditions
- ATS Euromaster reserves the right to amend or withdraw offers at any time without prior notification
- ATS Euromaster’s prices are subject to change at any time
- ATS Euromaster recommends that new valves are fitted to tubeless tyres and that wheels are balanced upon fitting. A charge will be made for these services
- All services are not available at all Service Centres. Details can be provided upon request
- Offers are subject to availability and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Offers are not open to ATS Euromaster Account Customers
- Calls to ATS Euromaster may be recorded as part of our customer service policy and for training purposes
- Standard text message fees apply to the text messaging service offered by ATS Euromaster. Fees may vary with the network provider
- ATS Euromaster collects personal information when you register with us, place an order or we provide you with products and services. We will use this information to provide services to you and for various other purposes, which may including marketing. Please refer to the ATS Euromaster Privacy Notice at https://www.atseuromaster.co.uk/consumer/privacy-policy for full details on how we may use your information, and what your rights are in relation to our use of that information. To opt out from receiving marketing communications please write to us at: ATS Euromaster Limited, Marketing Department, Opt Out, Vantage Point, 20 Upper Portland Street, Aston, Birmingham, B6 5TW, or send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, address and e-mail address (if provided) and advise us of which marketing communications you want to opt out of.
- ATS Euromaster’s Terms and Conditions apply in respect of all offers and all products and services provided. Copies are available from all ATS Euromaster Service Centres and at www.atseuromaster.co.uk
ATS Euromaster’s Complaint Handling Policy
If you are not happy with any aspect of the products and services that ATS Euromaster has provided to you, or if you discover a fault with the products or services please contact our Customer Relations Team on 0333 0050502 - (standard geographical rate telephone call) or 0870 608 8668 and we will do everything we can to assist you.
If the products supplied are not as described in the invoice or are faulty you have various statutory rights. Please refer to the ATS Complaint Handling Policy (set out above) for details of who to contact in those circumstances. ATS Euromaster Limited, Vantage Point, 20 Upper Portland Street, Aston, Birmingham B6 5TW. E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: 0333 0050502 (standard geographical rate telephone call) or 0870 608 8668 during normal working hours
The ATS Euromaster Consumer Terms and Conditions at https://www.atseuromaster.co.uk/consumer/terms-conditions/consumer-terms-and-conditions or Trade Terms and Conditions at https://www.atseuromaster.co.uk/consumer/terms-conditions/trade-terms-and-conditions (as applicable) shall apply to all offers and campaigns in addition to the terms and conditions which are relevant to a specific offer or campaign.