Arm yourself for every weather condition.
Arm yourself for every weather condition
Introducing the new Michelin CrossClimate, Michelin's first-ever summer tyre with winter certification.
Drivers are increasingly experiencing unexpected weather changes - sudden rain showers, snowfall and temperature drops, leaving them unprepared for their daily drives. Michelin have developed the new CrossClimate tyre, the first ever tyre that helps keeps you safe in every weather condition.
The Michelin CrossClimate tyre allows drivers to arm themselves against changing weather conditions, with the simplicity of only one set of tyres all year around.
The Michelin CrossClimate tyre is only available in the Extra Load rating. However, it is perfectly acceptable to fit tyres of a higher speed and load rating than those originally fitted to your vehicle. You might notice that the load and speed rating are highlighted, look out of our tool tip on the when searching for your tyre.
A closer look at the technology behind the new Michelin CrossClimate
Intelligent new mix of compounds
- Excellent grip in every "weather condition" (2)
- "A" wet braking level
- Optimised fuel consumption (4)
Combination of unique v-shaped tread pattern with new high performance sipes
- Excellent dry performance (2)
- Strong snow traction (2)
- Outstanding tyre life (3)
Innovative association of bevel-edged tread blocks with high performing sipes
- Effective dry braking (2)
- Excellent snow performance (2)
1 3PMSP (3 Peak Moutain Snow Flakes, winter approval)
2 TUV SUD 2014/12 on assizes 205/55 R16 and 195/65 R15
3 Dekra test centre between 2014/12 and 2015/01 on sizes 205/55 R16 & 195/65 R15
4 Rolling resistance Label C for the majority of dimensions
A closer look at the Features and Benefits of the CrossClimate tyre
An intelligent new combination of compounds
- Adapts to provide grip in every weather condition, while optimising fuel consumption (1).
The fusion of a unique V-shaped tread pattern with new higher-performing sipes
- Allows for excellent dry performance (2) and strong traction in snow (2), while maintaining longevity (2).
The innovative association of bevel-edged tread blocks with higher-performing sipes
- Brings together the effective dry braking (1) and great performance in snow(1).
Safety in every weather condition
- Only the Michelin CrossClimate tyre offers the advantage of summer tyres in wet braking, dry braking and longevity, plus the advantage of winter tyres in traction and braking when driving in occasional snowy conditions.