Make the most of your high performance electric vehicle with an eco-responsible tyre, engineered for control and confidence. Inspired by MICHELIN Formula E racing heritage, MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV delivers responsive cornering, even at high speed, with good wet grip made to last. Reduced noise disturbance improves driving comfort, while innovative compounds help ensure long-lasting treadwear without compromising driving excitement.
Experience the full potential of your high performance electric vehicle.
Fit the MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV tyre, inspired by MICHELIN Formula E racing heritage, for confident handling even at high speed with a 15% increase in cornering stiffness. ElectricGrip Compound ensures long-lasting wet grip. Drive your high performance electric vehicle to its full potential.
Combining environmental benefits and driving excitement
Support the environment with the MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV high performance tyre. MaxTouch Construction maximizes road contact to evenly distribute forces of acceleration, braking and cornering, delivering long tread life. Carbon neutral* at the point of purchase.
Enjoyable driving with longer trips
Drive your high performance electric vehicle further. MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV boasts a 60km (37 miles) additional range, featuring GreenPower Compound on the tyre shoulders and a thinner top belt with less raw materials that combine to improve battery range.
Reduce the noise and enjoy the sounds you like
Listen to music not road noise on drives with MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV thanks to a 20% reduction in perceived noise level. Acoustic Technology reduces or dampens noise resonance, so you can choose the sounds you want to hear when driving.
(1) In compliance with the local speed limits.
(2) Cornering stiffness internal study conducted on machine in 10/2020, on dimension 255/45 R19, comparing MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV versus MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 SUV (+15%). Be sure to respect road speed limitations as indicated.
(3) MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV is rated "B" on the Wet Grip Item of the European labelling scale.
(4) New and Worn (worn means worn on machine (buffed) to the depth of Tread Wear Indicator according to European regulation for Tread wear indicator ECE R30r03f), on 255/45 R19 MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV, is above the R117 European regulation wet grip threshold.
(5) *CO2 neutrality at point of purchase - Michelin has cut CO2 emissions from its industrial sites by 25 % since 2010 and aims at their carbon neutrality by 2050. Michelin is engaged in funding projects designed to absorb or avoid CO2 emissions and draws upon the carbon credits stemming from these projects up to the level of residual emissions linked to the production of MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV tyres (from extraction of the raw materials to delivery of the tyres to the customer). (Cf. Livelihoods Carbon Fund) - Cf https://www.michelin.com/en/sustainable-development-mobility/environment/ (to be localised by territory)
(6) MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV is rated "B" on the Energy Consumption Item of the European labelling scale
(7) Rolling Resistance internal study conducted in 10/2020, on dimension 255/45 R19, comparing MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV (6.47kg/t) versus MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 SUV (8.8kg/t). For an electrical vehicle of a mass 2151kg, with a vehicle battery range of 540km, there is a gain in battery range of more than 60km, or more than 10% of the initial range.
(8) Internal noise measurement, done in 2016 on size 245/45 R19 on KIA Cadenza. Noise level measured in the range "170-230Hz". Results may vary according to vehicle, tyre range and size, speed and road conditions.