Why Join Us?
When you join ATS Euromaster you’ll be part of a nationwide team supported by our Parent Company Michelin. There will be numerous opportunities for personal and professional growth and no two days are the same.
Ongoing training and development, industry leading health and safety, a friendly workplace culture…
Whether you're just starting out on your career or looking for your next challenge, by joining ATS Euromaster, you can fulfil your potential and help contribute to our success.
Your Future is in Good Hands
We believe everyone has the potential to be outstanding in their role to take on more responsibility and develop into the next role along their chosen career path and we create the environment to make this happen. We are proud of how we develop our people, whether it be in a classroom, self-study or one-to-one coaching, there is a style to match everyone's preference. We've even won awards for our people development. We’ll encourage you to grow in your role through a variety of development routes including;
- Comprehensive induction
- Regular development reviews with your line manager
- Mentoring and coaching programmes
- 90 minute workshops
Our technical training is regarded by many as the best in the industry. After our core car, van and truck tyre fitting qualifications, centre colleagues have the opportunity to become qualified in a range of technical skills including:
- Air Conditioning
- Roadside Breakdown
- MOT Testing
ATS Euromaster employees receive a wide range of benefits, including:
- A competitive salary
- Minimum 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Defined matched contributions pension scheme
- Life assurance and income protection (as a member of our pension scheme)
- Employee discounts
- Salary sacrifice schemes, including cycle2work
- Discounts on holidays, shopping, restaurants and much more, all through our ‘Lifestyle’ employee benefits programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
Join our team - your career is in good hands