The Michelin Primacy 3 is specially designed for high performance saloons offering perfect handling on dry surfaces and a comfortable and quiet ride together with an excellent tread life.
The Primacy 3 offer safety in the power of 3 elements
- Excellence in Dry Braking(1)
- Excellence in Wet Braking(1)
- Excellence in Wet Cornering(1)
Features and Benefits
- New Tread Pattern: Michelin Primacy 3 keeps the entire tread block surface area of the tyre in contact with the road due to a new patented tread design with auto-blocking sipes.
- New Patented Compound: The new patented Michelin Primacy 3 compound, with its special tread pattern, optimises grip on wet and dry road surfaces to provide shorter braking distances.
- Optimised Tread Design: Large contact area designed to evenly spread pressure over the contact area leading to even tread wear, maximum safety and a longer lifespan.
- Excellent Braking: Braking distance is therefore significantly shorter providing improved handling characteristics on wet roads.
(1) Based on independent tests carried out by TÜV SÜD and IDIADA in 2011 on sizes 205/55 R 16 V and 225/45 R 17 W.