Book a Car Service at ATS Euromaster
Which car service is right for me?
Going for an annual car service is one of the simplest and most effective ways to ensure you get consistent reliability from your vehicle. A good service history can also help maintain your vehicle's resale value and reduce running costs by making sure that your engine is running smoothly, preventing future damage. All of our auto service options include an engine oil change as well as full brake and tyre inspections. These checks can help ensure that some of your vehicle's most important fluid levels and overall condition are suitable until your next vehicle service.
|Interim Service||Full Service||Major Service|
*Any oil required over 10 litres will be charged extra per litre.
| || |
*Information provided by Chevron Products UK Ltd. Techron is a Chevron company product.
How long does a car service take?
How long a car service takes depends on the service you require and the vehicle you have. A car service is more thorough than an MOT, so it takes longer to carry out comprehensive checks on your vehicle. One of our specialists can help you decide the type of servicing your vehicle needs and how long it will take.
The total length of a car service will vary depending on which service is required for your vehicle. These times can also vary depending on what's found during the inspection. Read our blog on how long does a car service take here for a full breakdown.
ATS Euromaster offers a range of car and van servicing solutions ALL including Mobil oil*. We offer a choice of vehicle service options at different price points for both Mobil 1 and Mobil Super oils that are suitable for your engine. Simply enter your registration, choose your desired service and book a local appointment near you.
*Subject to Mobil oil making a suitable specification oil. Where Mobil Super or Mobil 1 oil is not available, an alternative suitable specification oil will be used
How much does a car servicing cost?
Our car service price varies depending on the type of vehicle you want to service. Enter your registration details at the top of the page to find the service your car needs on our site. We break down how much a car service costs here.
Prices can vary depending on your vehicle and its specific servicing needs. Typically, an Interim car service starts at £91, a Full car service begins at £160 and a Major Service starts at £224.
What is included in a car service?
The three different types of services (Interim, Full and Major) all include different checks. Read about which service your car needs in the Interim, Full and Major service breakdown columns at the top of the page.
Which Mobil oil should I select with my service?
High-quality fresh engine oil helps to make sure that important components in your engine can move freely. Old oil can restrict the movement of these parts and over time damage can occur. At ATS Euromaster, we use Mobil oil with every car service, due to its superior quality.
Where's My Nearest ATS Car Service Centre?
Find your nearest car service centre with ATS Euromaster and select your car service from the dropdown menu. Once you've found the closest centre, book an appointment at a time that suits you and take your car in for an Interim, Full or Major service.
We have more than 250 service centres across the UK providing auto services for both cars and vans to keep you and your vehicles safe on the road.
How Do I Book My Car Service?
Once you've decided which car service is right for you (either an Interim, Full or Major service), enter your vehicle registration details and select Find My Service using the tool above choose from our service options. From there, it's easy to book your car service by following the steps.
When you're ready to bring your vehicle in, our friendly experts at ATS Euromaster will provide you with a straightforward and reliable auto service.
How Often Should You Service Your Car?
How often you should service your car depends on when you last had your vehicle serviced. If the last service you had was a Full car service, it’s recommended that you get a Major Service. Your brake fluid is checked in a Major car service, which is important for your safety to ensure your car breaks safely.
A Major service is recommended every two years or 24,000 miles. Likewise, if your last service was a Major service, your next auto service should be a Full Service, recommended for driving more than 8000 miles. An Interim Service is recommended every 6 months or 2000 miles.
Terms and Conditions
- ATS Euromaster Vehicle Servicing consists of multi-point inspections which cover the most common checks covered in vehicle manufacturers' servicing schedules.
- The ATS Service Packages may vary from the servicing requirements of vehicle warranty providers. Where a vehicle is under Warranty (whether new or used) the Customer is advised to check to ensure the Service Package provided by ATS Euromaster will not invalidate the warranty.
- Timing Belts (otherwise referred to as Camshaft Drive Belts) are not physically checked or replaced as part of the ATS Service Packages. Customers are advised to follow the vehicle manufacturers' guidelines for details of when this should be done.
- ATS Euromaster Vehicle Servicing is only available at selected ATS Service Centres. Enter your postcode or town into our store locator to check local availability.
- Different vehicles require different servicing levels depending on the age, make and model of vehicle; please refer to your manufacturer's handbook for detailed information.
- All parts fitted as part of the ATS Service Packages are of matching quality to the original manufacturer parts.
- Vehicle Servicing purchased via www.atseuromaster.co.uk is available to retail customers only.
- The combined MOT and Servicing offer is only available with Class 4 MOT tests.
- Prices vary according to service option selected, engine cc of vehicle, oil and quantity of oil used.
- The price is based on the checks set out in the ATS Euromaster Vehicle Servicing report. Any additional work required will be subject to charge.
- The prices are available for Servicing only.
- The prices stated on the website for Vehicle Servicing are for online purchases and may vary from the prices charged for Servicing purchased direct from the Service Centres.
- If your vehicle requires more than 10 litres of oil, an additional charge will be made per additional litre required.
- ATS Euromaster Vehicle Servicing is not available for all makes and models of vehicles including hybrids or electric vehicles or for HGVs.
- Where Mobil Super or Mobil 1 oil is not available, an alternative suitable specification oil will be used.
- ATS Euromaster Terms and Conditions apply in respect of all offers and all products and services – see Terms and Conditions at www.atseuromaster.co.uk/consumer/terms-conditions.
Please note that images are used for illustration purposes only.