Book a Service at ATS Euromaster
ATS Euromaster offers a range of car and van servicing solutions ALL including Mobil oil*. We offer a choice of servicing options at different price points for both Mobil 1 and Mobil Super oils that are suitable for your engine. Simply enter your registration, choose your desired service and book a local appointment near you.
Having an annual service for your vehicle is one of the best ways you can maintain its good condition and avoid some basic issues that if ignored can end up causing costly damage. One of the most important aspects of a service is the oil change. At ATS Euromaster we use Mobil oil, so when you come to us for a service or an oil change you know that your vehicle is getting one of the most advanced oils ever created from one of the world’s leading oil suppliers.
*Subject to Mobil oil making a suitable specification oil. Where Mobil Super or Mobil 1 oil is not available, an alternative suitable specification oil will be used
Which Mobil oil should I select with my service?
High quality fresh engine oil helps to make sure that important components in your engine can move freely. Old oil can restrict movement of these parts and over time damage can occur. At ATS Euromaster, we use Mobil oil, due to its superior quality.
Which service is right for me?
Annual servicing is one of the simplest and most effective ways to ensure that you get consistent reliability for your vehicle. A good service history can also help maintain your vehicle's resale value and reduce running costs by making sure that your engine is running smoothly, preventing future damage. All of our servicing options include an engine oil change as well as full brake and tyre inspections. These checks can help ensure that some of your vehicle's most important fluid levels and overall condition are suitable until your next service.
|Interim Service||Full Service||Major Service|
*Any oil required over 10 litres will be charged extra per litre.
| || |
*Information provided by Chevron Products UK Ltd. Techron is a Chevron company product.
Terms and Conditions
- ATS Euromaster Vehicle Servicing consists of multi-point inspections which cover the most common checks covered in vehicle manufacturers' servicing schedules.
- The ATS Service Packages may vary from the servicing requirements of vehicle warranty providers. Where a vehicle is under Warranty (whether new or used) the Customer is advised to check to ensure the Service Package provided by ATS Euromaster will not invalidate the warranty.
- Timing Belts (otherwise referred to as Camshaft Drive Belts) are not physically checked or replaced as part of the ATS Service Packages. Customers are advised to follow the vehicle manufacturers' guidelines for details of when this should be done.
- ATS Euromaster Vehicle Servicing is only available at selected ATS Service Centres. Enter your postcode or town into our store locator to check local availability.
- Different vehicles require different servicing levels depending on the age, make and model of vehicle; please refer to your manufacturer's handbook for detailed information.
- All parts fitted as part of the ATS Service Packages are of matching quality to the original manufacturer parts.
- Vehicle Servicing purchased via www.atseuromaster.co.uk is available to retail customers only.
- The combined MOT and Servicing offer is only available with Class 4 MOT tests.
- Prices vary according to service option selected, engine cc of vehicle, oil and quantity of oil used.
- The price is based on the checks set out in the ATS Euromaster Vehicle Servicing report. Any additional work required will be subject to charge.
- The prices are available for Servicing only.
- The prices stated on the website for Vehicle Servicing are for online purchases and may vary from the prices charged for Servicing purchased direct from the Service Centres.
- If your vehicle requires more than 10 litres of oil, an additional charge will be made per additional litre required.
- ATS Euromaster Vehicle Servicing is not available for all makes and models of vehicles including hybrids or electric vehicles or for HGVs.
- Where Mobil Super or Mobil 1 oil is not available, an alternative suitable specification oil will be used.
- ATS Euromaster Terms and Conditions apply in respect of all offers and all products and services – see Terms and Conditions at www.atseuromaster.co.uk/consumer/terms-conditions.
Please note that images are used for illustration purposes only.