Having a standard, annual car service for your car is one of the best ways you can ensure that your car is set to stay in good condition and avoid some basic issues that if ignored can end up causing your car costly damage.
Arguably the most important part of an annual service is having the oil changed, which prevents long-lasting engine damage, maintains performance and ensures that emissions are kept to a bare minimum.
What is included in a standard car service?
At ATS Euromaster our standard car services include 50 checks & services for your vehicle to help make sure your car stays at its peak for longer.
These include (but are not limited to):
- Diagnostics check
- Road test (before and after service)
- Numerous tyre checks
- 6 electrical system checks
- 15 under bonnet checks
- 4 exterior checks
- 12 under body checks
- Multiple brake system checks
- Up to 5 litres of Mobil 1 oil
- Oil filter change
- Clutch fluid top-up
- Powering steering oil top-up
- Screen wash top-up
- Service light reset (subject to equipment capability)